NEW YORK, March 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ —
The central theses
- Deloitte’s AIOPS.D™ business offers an AI-powered, modular, plug-and-play microservices platform that helps clients run core business processes autonomously across a variety of functions, including procurement, finance and supply chain.
- This new offering allows clients to focus on high-value processes while Deloitte leverages autonomous processes to perform critical business functions, shaping the future of work.
- Autonomous operations harness human power with Machines that enhance the human experience in Age of With™.
- The platform leverages Deloitte’s ecosystem staff and their deep domain and industry experience to help organizations achieve highly intelligent, resilient and autonomous operations in weeks rather than months or years.
- AIOPS.D is highly standardized, yet configurable to the specific needs of each organization. Built on Deloitte’s CortexAI™ platform, AIOPS.D can help clients rapidly accelerate AI adoption.
Why this matters
AIOPS.D is a unique business and subscription offering designed to help customers quickly and easily implement AI-powered autonomous business processes across industries and functions. Organizations are increasingly turning to microservices to rapidly build, test, and deploy cloud-native applications. AIOPS.D provides a microservices platform and subscription-based managed services offering combined with deep domain expertise from Deloitte and its ecosystem staff to help these organizations deploy full-service enterprise AI applications at scale . With AIOPS.D, organizations can increase efficiency and leverage human-machine collaboration to create value and meaning through work.
AIOPS.D offering helps address several key challenges faced by customers, including:
- Enable autonomous business process operations.
- Accelerate deployment time for autonomous business processes.
- Solving the lack of market talent through automation.
- Reduction of overall business process costs.
- Bringing real-time insights into the organization by extending existing ERP systems with new intelligent applications.
- Enhance the human experience with touchless transactions, run business through exception with digital workflows, and bring work to people, not people to work.
“We are excited to announce AIOPS.D, a new Deloitte business focused on helping clients rapidly deploy intelligent, AI-powered applications into their organizations to autonomously run core processes across critical business functions. Our customers are increasingly looking for solutions that offer high performance. value business outcomes, and AIOPS.D is highly standardized, yet configurable to the specific needs of each organization.”
— Amy FeirnDeputy CEO, Deloitte Consulting LLP
“This new Deloitte startup is groundbreaking by enabling key parts of our clients’ businesses to operate autonomously. AIOPS.D can add significant business value in the short term. As a subscription offering, our customers can quickly leverage the benefits of autonomous, touchless transactions, ecosystem orchestration, and human-centric work at scale.”
— Abdi GoodarziEnterprise Performance Lead and Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Realize the value of autonomous business processes
As companies want to run their business operations autonomously, Deloitte’s AIOPS.D business can add value in the following ways:
- Faster Time-to-Impact: Microservices can be deployed in 90 days or less.
- Continuous Innovation: Deloitte’s proprietary platform and ecosystem collaborations enable clients to tap into unmatched domain experiences.
- Reduced Risk: With minimal upfront investment and outcome-based pricing, organizations can scale when results are proven.
- Operational Efficiency: Through Deloitte managed services and cloud-native technology experience.
- Increased human experience: Autonomous operations enable a redesign of work that focuses on the value and meaning of work.
Connect with us: @Deloitte, @DeloitteAI
Deloitte provides industry-leading assurance, advisory, tax and advisory services to many of the world’s most admired brands, including nearly 90% of the Fortune 500® and more than 7,000 private companies. Coming together for the common good, our people work in the industries that drive and shape today’s marketplace – delivering measurable and enduring results that help build public confidence in our capital markets, inspire clients to embrace challenges rather than opportunities to see transformation and success, and help lead the way to a stronger economy and a healthier society. Deloitte is proud to be part of the largest global professional services network, serving our clients in the markets most important to them. Building on more than 175 years of service, our network of member firms spans more than 150 countries and territories. Visit www.deloitte.com to see how Deloitte’s more than 345,000 people connect to make a difference around the world.
Deloitte Services LP
+1 408 666 1946
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private limited company (“DTTL”), its network of member firms and its affiliates. DTTL and each of its member companies are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. in the The United StatesDeloitte refers to one or more US member firms of DTTL, their affiliates, operating under the “Deloitte” name The United States and their respective subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to certify clients in accordance with public accounting rules and regulations. Visit www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
SOURCE Deloitte Consulting LLP