In the year of the worldwide recession that has also affected the crypto market, it is important to choose a platform that offers you completely different ways of earning rewards. You’ve heard a lot about crypto staking and the way it’s fashionable lately, but it’s important not to limit yourself to a single solution to making crypto money lately. In this review, we’ll be going into a MyCointainer platform that provides a wide range of tools for crypto traders, traders, and stakers.
Working since November 2018 and currently with 150+ cash-on offers and good performance organized on a simple and beginner-friendly platform, MyCointainer looks like a honest competitor among the most famous crypto exchanges. But is MyCointainer legit in any way? How do we all know? The platform not long ago renewed its license from the Estonian Monetary Intelligence Unit to support a protected and clear neighborhood for buying and selling crypto.
Crypto platform MyCointainer – keep calm and watch the development of your portfolio
MyCointainer criticizes a popular view that income crypto is banned by a group of insiders who “know”. The platform was created to help newcomers looking to spend money on crypto make nice earnings. And this crypto provider really speaks for itself – you don’t have to spend hours determining wager tokens on the platform, you’re guided by a pretty clear path to your rewards.
Staking hasn’t seemed easier to me at all. In the beginning it was so easy that I even had doubts if I got all the parts right. I simply deposited funds from my checking account and bought the crypto I wanted. Raise, that’s it! Nothing else wanted. Now that it’s been 6 weeks since I did it I can see the revenue generated in the pockets over time and I’m just amazed at how easy it was – no locks or extra steps – the Storing crypto in MyCointainer digital wallets is enough to get rewards. Isn’t it the best place to stake crypto so effortlessly?
Besides the usual online staking, MyCointainer is helping with cool staking with 20 cash available so far, along with CTSI, MATIC, AVAX and NEBL. Chilly staking is as easy as online staking but will undoubtedly require some additional steps. First off, you need to buy a hardware wallet to sell your cryptocurrency. There is a range of data on the market about storage items, but you will surely choose one of many two manufacturers – Ledger and Trezor, which are two leaders in the market. Then delegate your funds to the MyCointainer crypto platform to earn additional rewards. The cool thing about Chilly Staking with this platform is that you just don’t need to freeze your money, it usually stays in your pockets, so it’s a much safer solution to earn crypto by protecting it from hackers.
MyCointainer app – an amazing alternative to the desktop model. Buy and promote crypto anytime, anywhere
If you’re a digital nomad and used to making decisions on the go, there’s a MyCointainer mobile app for iOS and Android that lets you play, exchange your money and access your pockets no matter where you are are in the moment.
The mobile app gives you access to important options:
- Your bags with an overview of the cash to be procured. In addition, by clicking on a selected coin, you can monitor all generated bonuses and even calculated bonus fees. You get updates day by day, which is a nice alternative when the value of crypto cash is adjusted every day.
- options like Stake out, change and air drop. The app provides you with over 150 crypto assets to buy, stake and trade. You don’t want to be a part of it until you get back to the PC. Additionally, the Airdrops available on MyCointainer are sometimes time-sensitive (although tasks take up to 10 minutes to complete), so it’s nice to have the ability to participate on your phone when you’re in line or ready to meet your buddy at the espresso store .
- On the home web page, you can swipe at the top of the screen to learn the information information regarding the latest integrations, releases and many others. For example, not so long ago, MyCointainer incorporated Fireblocks pockets to offer its customers a robust charging system with a high level of security.
The app is just as secure as the platform – the listing is protected by 2FA authentication and you will also add biometric authentication.
MyCointainer add-ons – what else does the platform need to offer?
MyCointainer strives to become a shared neighborhood where there is something for everyone and a range of opportunities to make extra money. Below are a number of steps their crew has taken to offer additional crypto goodies to their customers:
- EarnBack extension for cashback in crypto. You can also make good money from crypto cashback by using the extension. Shop at online stores like AliExpress, eBay, iHerb, list your next room on Reserving.com and get up to 40% cashback.
- Airdrops & Giveaways. Earn crypto with 0 funding by participating in various airdrops. Typically, an activity lasts up to 10 minutes, and you can win some crypto as well.
- referral program. Share a referral hyperlink with your buddy for a chance to win a EUR 15 staking token each.
In the second half of 2022, MyCointainer also plans to launch its own coin to support the platform and we want to look ahead to see how it develops.
Overall, MyCointainer is a good, no-frills, useful resource for crypto newbies who want to attend any degree and earn cryptocurrency. With a lengthy list of supported cash, mobile apps, and steady development when it comes to tools and integrations, it shows great promise and would potentially quickly be called the best crypto discovery of the year.