purpose of the work
List System performance analysis, recommended system configurations, user usage analysis and management reports.
Main service areas:
1. To perform a cash forecast analysis.
2. Facilitate liquidity planning and replenishment.
3. Maintaining data integrity in the system.
4. Facilitate system analysis and recommend configuration changes if necessary.
5. Compile relevant required reports.
6. Cash inventory monitoring and tracking.
7. Carrying out ad hoc tasks.
8. Identify and categorize spend profiles.
Qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills:
· Class 12 is essential.
· Relevant diploma is required.
· 2 years of experience in the banking environment, cash or finance.
Required knowledge and technical skills:
· Computer skills.
· Analytical skills.
· Interpersonal skills.
· Decision-making authority.
Required personal skills:
· Verbal communication.
· Good negotiator.
· Good knowledge of numbers.
· Team player.
· Attention to detail.
· This job requires the holder to be constantly on the monitor screen to report any problems that arise.
Find out more/apply for this position