NJ Advance Media’s next in-person event, Women in Business: Cocktails & Connectionsis intended to offer female entrepreneurs orientation and inspiration.
The three-hour curated experience is presented by she is connecteda LinkedIn strategy program for women, and includes mini-workshops, networking opportunities, and exhibitors.
It takes place on Monday 17th October from 6pm to 9.30pm at Galloping Hill Golf Club in Kenilworth.
A limited number of speaker and vendor spaces are still available. To apply to be a speaker or exhibitor at this event, contact us here.
The workshops include:
- branding of your company
- Fundamentals of Business Accounting, led by Megan Budd, Director mitum
- Networking: Beyond the event, led by Karen Yankovich, owner of she is connected
- Business Insurance: Do You Need It and How to Choose It?
- Attract attention with media work
- Finance: pricing your product or service
- Legal Notices: Establishing and protecting you and your business
- Manifesting Matters: Tips for Building a Business With a Money Positive Attitude, led by Simone Craig, Owner of SLC Global LLC
- Real Estate: Brokers as Entrepreneurs
- Real Talk: Entrepreneurship in the Face of a Recession, led by Rana Shanawani, executive director of the Women’s Center for Entrepreneurship (WCECNJ)
- Side Hustles: The Balancing Act
- Use social media to market your business and attract your ideal customer
The list of current exhibitors who will be present at the event includes:
More information about the event, including tickets, speakers and sponsors, can be found here here.
About NJ.com events
The NJ.com events supported by NJ Advance Media are designed to help our community thrive. Whether online or in person, our interactive program covers niche and mainstream topics while providing actionable insights that help participants navigate complicated milestones, live balanced lives, and develop the skills to grow personally and professionally . Learn more here.